Book a Special Education Session Now
Prayatna’s Individualized Special Education Program Prepares Your Child for Life
- Proven teaching strategies
- Safe and secure environment
- Focus on all aspects of personal development
Choose the Best Education for your Special Child
Prayatna ‘s Special Education Center aims at developing your child’s potential to its fullest. Our special educator identifies your child’s preferred learning style and plans on a learning program and teaching methodology that best suits his/her abilities and interests. Our program opens up channels and changes the learning experience of your child.
Our special educators provide individualized education program to attend to the academic, cognitive, motor, social and emotional needs of children above 3 years. Individual and/or group programs are planned keeping in mind your child’s level.
Our services include,
- Special Education for kids with Autism
- Special Education for kids with Intellectual Disabilities
- Special Education for children with Down’s Syndrome
- Special Education for kids with Learning Disability
- Special Education for kids with emotional, behavioural disturbances
- Special Education for children with ADHD
- Special Education for kids with developmental delay
- Special Education for slow learners
For children above 12 years, we assist with functional academics to make them functionally independent in the environment.
Trust Us…We are with YOU
Not everyone can teach children with special needs, they need a special teacher. At Prayatna, we have a team of qualified and experienced special educators who are patient, optimistic, creative and result-oriented. Our years of experience in the field have made us more insightful, careful and trustful.
How Our Team Cares for Your Child
- Carefully planned lessons for small learning increments
- Highly structured and intensive instruction
- Remediation for basic academics
- Intervention for reading, spelling, writing and math
- Memory games
- Storytelling and comprehension program
- Role Play and Dramatic activities
- Briefing out lessons
- Associated learning
- Computer aided activities & learning
- Reading with meaning
- Social education
- Personality development
Choice of activities and tools depend on your child’s condition, abilities and requirements. Our periodical progress review sessions with parents help in understanding the status of your child’s progress providing a realistic picture of what our program intends to achieve.
MEET OUR THERAPISTS
Mary Divya K Thomas
M.A. , B.Ed (ID)
Meghna Elizabath Zachariah
M.Sc. , B.Ed (LD)