Autism treatment through occupational therapy for children helps cure the interaction and communication related disorders. For someone who may be wondering what is autism, autism spectrum disorder inhibits the skills, interests and activities of children and limits their innate capability to bond with others. Once the signs of autism become apparent, occupational therapy helps greatly in developing the needful skills.
Occupational therapy for autism
We offer proven treatment of autism by factoring in the person’s social, emotional and physiological responses to daily environmental stimuli. The patient’s compatibility with environmental factors on day to day basis are analysed critically with the assistance of professionals, parents and teachers to bring about visible changes.
We tackle the challenge of autism for children by evaluating essential symptoms of autism.
Occupational therapy for Children
Before recommending occupational therapy for children, we take into account:
- Stamina and attention span.
- Skills demonstrated during playing.
- Personal space demanded .
- Alacrity with which new activities are embraced.
- Specific response to tactile and other stimuli.
- Status of motor skills like manoeuvring of tiny objects, posture maintenance, balancing etc.
- Aggressiveness and other behavioural traits.
- Interaction with others.
Best Occupational Therapist Kochi
We develop personalized treatment plan to cater to the unique needs of autistic people. Occupational therapy activities for children and adults have been strategically designed and include:
- Innovative physical activities devised to promote awareness of body and improve coordination
- Interactive and communication fostering play modules
- Posture development and balance improvement exercises like hair combing, teeth brushing, toilet training etc.
- Activities intended to help patients adapt to transitions in better way
- Subtle motor skills development to facilitate balancing while carrying out activities like cutting etc.
Avail of the best occupational therapy and give your children a fresh lease of life. Autism for children would now no longer be nagging problem.